Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yuen Garden Dim Sum @ Bandar Puchong Jaya, PJ

Photo source from Malaysian Flavours

Craving for Dim Sum lately, being invited by closed friends early in the morning for Dim Sum. It's not the first time I dine in into Yuen Garden Dim Sum Restaurant, some how I can't remember why I did not blog about it. This place was firstly introduced by my very long lost friend Ms.A, good memories always keep on flashing in my head clearly, when ever I visit here again.

Today I'm back after many years, I'm still wondering if the food here still good as last time. Well, from my point of view, services are getting better, instead of rushing in to reserve table, now you need to queue for a table. There's stand board with message "Please wait to be seated". Note: To avoid large crowd during the weekend, please do come early instead.

Har Gow (Prawn Dumplings)

Siu Mai (Pork Dumplings)

I can't miss my favorite classical Dim Sum, Har Gow (Prawn Dumplings) and Siu Mai (Pork Dumplings). Prawn dumplings here are fresh, juicy. They're generous with the amount of meats that you can be eaten in one bite. Siu Mai also known as "Pork Dumplings". They're made from minced pork meat at decent size, garnish with fish roe on top. It's good to go with Kampung Koh garlic chilies sauce.
Supreme Steamed Prawn with soup

Yam with Baby Octopus

There's also fried Dim Sum over here, Salad Prawn Dumplings, one of my favorite too. Generous amount of fresh prawns inside, crispy on the outside. Must go with mayonnaise together, Arrgghh crunchy and sinfully in my mouth! Fried carrot not too oily, not over fried and yam puff is made from Char Siew ingredients. I couldn't describe more...

Salad Prawns with Mayonnaise

Loh Bak Kou [Fried carrod]

Wu Kok, crispy [Yam Puff]

Chinese Tea

Of many Dim Sum Restaurant in Klang Valley, I find Yuen Garden Dim Sum is the best in my heart. All are equally good, I think they deserve a good name. I'm afraid to see the bill at first, but then the total amount, divided among how many people eating is rather cheap when you are order a lot. Average a plate of Dim Sum in between RM3 to RM5. Recommended to come in a large group, first is the bonding between close friends plus you can try varieties type of Dim Sum (steam, fried, grilled etc) available here. We end our session with story telling and also at the same time brewing with large amount of refillable hot water from Chinese tea. Thank you to my friends, hope come back here again. Happy weekend.

No.1 Jalan Kenari 18
Bandar Puchong Jaya
47100 Puchong02-01, Jalan Kenari 18,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
03-8076-3818

No comments: